IE Week: Best Practices in Energy Market Data ProcurementMayfair, London
Wednesday, 1st March 2023 | 10am to 12pm (Fully Booked)
Register for Private Breifing During IE Week
Lessons from Buying $60M Energy Market Data Benchmarks
1. Best Practices in Energy Market Data Procurement (pricing data)
2. Challenges and Solutions for a $200k Procurement Contract vs $20M Contract
3. Regulatory Impacts on Energy Market Data Providers (Benchmarks/ Index’)
4. Case Studies from Swiss Trading Company and European Oil Major (saving $millions on data licensing)
5. Key Takeaways from 100% successful negotiations over 6 years
6. Building an Effective Procurement Strategy for Price Reporting Agencies
Meet us at IE Week
Private 30-minute briefing of the event, at a date and time suitable to you or to discuss your market data procurement challenges
Reduce Oil Data Costs this IE Week
Who Should Attend?
These sessions are aimed at buyers of benchmark oil/energy pricing data that may find themselves with no alternative, but to pay excessively higher fees at every renewal.
Over the past 6 years, we have perfected the art of negotiating with benchmark oil data monopolies and in this session, we share some of our best practices that have helped 100% of our clients reduce their procurement costs.
Remain compliant and reduce costs with our no-win, no-fee arrangement. Join us for this IE Week exclusive
Energy Market Data Masterclass
Mayfair, London venue details will be emailed along with registration confirmation.